diumenge, 6 de febrer del 2011

ARE WE EATING HEALTHY?

 what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday?

Yesterday, I ate for breakfast: a glass of milk with biscuits. For lunch I ate one plate of pasta with chickpeas, an apple and I drank one glass of orange juice. Finally for dinner I ate a plate of rice with  peas, potatoes and a yogurt.

What do you think, is your diet healthy? Give reasons.
I think my diet is okay, because according to the pyramid I have to eat 6-11 servings pasta, rice, cereal & bread and 2-3 servings meat, fish dry beans, eggs, nuts etc . I only ate 3 servings and I didn't eat meat, fish but I usually eat nuts, dry fruits and the other servings I ate properly so I don't think my diet is unhealty.
I think that vegetarian diet is great. Everyone needs to try it. One of the advantages to the vegetarian diet is that it tends to be low in fat. A vegetarian diet also can help you avoid heart problems and it  may be the key to weight loss.

2 comentaris: